[C] How much ya got?

Archive for Fringe/Neutral characters
Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Re: How much ya got?

Post#16 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:26 am

He was hers, and she was now...in complete control. The overzealous smuggler knew the extent of his reach, a quality the Grand Master personally valued in her company. "The Empire is your primarytarget," Bela began explaining. Pacing back and forth, she continued, "Powers rise and fall, but an empire nevertheless forces itself through the ashes. This time, we will not set their precious resources aflame. No..that will only inspire the remaining proponents of the Imperial cause. This time, we shall not burn the Empire. We will break the Empire." Bela clasped her hands together in deep meditative thought of what could deal a significant blow to Imperial morale. They needed to capture, manipulate and bury their collective spirit before unleashing the illness...but "they" had to be inconspicuous. "They" had to continue operating as shadows for her plan to work. "Secure intel regarding Imperial knowledge of the Jedi, and, if possible, the Force Orders at-large. What do they know about them? Have they identified any remaining Force-adepts in the galaxy? If so, where are they located? Anything and everything you can find in relation to the Jedi is of paramount importance. You have 72 hours."

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#17 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:55 pm

The Empire eh? Well then, maybe he would give this fine Togrutan a discount. The Empire had no love from him. They were more of an annoyance and a hindrance to his work than anything, and half the time they were the reason for his work. He'd drop that tidbit of information after he got this job done.

This lady was interested in Force Orders, eh? Interesting. Wan thought they were all mostly dead, but if she was gonna pay him he was gonna get her more than his thoughts. He nodded.

"Aight, seventy two hours. Where shall we meet again? Or how should I get in touch with ya?" he asked as he formed a plan of attack in his head. He already knew where he wanted to go and how to get the information. But how to get to Bastion undetected... that was a trickier issue.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#18 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:38 pm

"Borcorash, Outer Rim. Resinem Entertain Complex." She visited the gambling arena once before on an extraction mission during her days as a Jedi Knight. The world had beautiful sunsets and all that good stuff--perfect for a second chance encounter. At least, that's what she was classifying it as. "Anything else? Farewell kiss for good luck, or can you differentiate work from play?"

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#19 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Wan knew the planet that the Togrutan was talking about. He had been there a few times on 'dates'. He smirked playfully as she brought it up, but held himself professional for a bit longer. It would be easy to get there provided he could get on and off Bastion without much trouble.

He arched an eyebrow and grinned when the Togrutan offered a farewell kiss in jest. With a wink, he chimed in "Well my lady, I never turn down an offer for a farewell kiss. For me, work is play." he chuckled. That was perhaps the closest truth he ever admitted to a stranger. Wan loved what he did. Truly he did. He had no reservations or hangups or resentments about his lot in life. That was what made him so good.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#20 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 am

Concealing her smirk, she approached him, maintaining firm eye contact. "Rise, smuggler," she instructed. What was she doing? Bela knew her restrictions, but this one sparked a special flame.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#21 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 am

Wan was a tad surprised. He did not think she actually was gonna kiss him, but make a smart remark and leave. Still, he rose - he had already risen in fact, but that was a different story - and waited for her. Whether for her kiss or for her to leave the room first, he kept his options open.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#22 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:08 am

Bela's eyes wandered along the man's gear. Yes, man. Considering his openness to the mission, he at least was deserving of that recognition. Then again, she had displayed the same sign of affection to would-be traitors in the past; arguably, he was no different. What her eyes looked for were, perhaps, disadvantages in his armour, or, even, the key to his gate. The Jedi's eyes drew upwards, meeting the man's...quite intensely, if she'd say so herself. "Consider this a premature symbol of my faith in you," she softly declared. As she leaned in towards him, Bela's hand slithered down his stomach. But not for the purpose a filthy manwhore would believe. As if a viper attacked its prey, she pulled the man's blaster from his pocket. Securing the weapon with two hands in a neutral position, Bela brought it between them. Almost ceremoniously, the Grand Master sealed a kiss at the midsection of the weapon. As her lips pressed against the crisp metal, she gave the smuggler a snarky wink before returning the weapon to its holder. In a final farewell bid, she respectfully bowed her head in respect to the smuggler. "Aim sharply. Shoot fast."

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#23 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:27 am

Wan watched her approach him, her lithe beauty not lost to him, even with all of his cynicism. He prepared to lean in for the kiss, but then he felt his blaster pulled out of the holster. Ahh. A robbery. Clever. Very very clever. he thought as he looked at the blaster in her hands. When she kissed it and put it back in his holster, Wan lost it.

"Pfft...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he started to laugh uproariously. He leaned over and put a hand on the table to stabilize himself as he roared with laughter. "Ahahahaahah! Ahahaha! Ahhhhh hahahaha! Hoooooo, haaaaa....pfft ahahahaha! Oh, lady, you are some woman. Really. Ahahaa, oh god, oh my ribs ohhh it hurts ahahaha!" he was nearly doubled over, clutching his stomach with one hand as he tried to stop laughing.

"Tell ya what. Because you're so fun, and because you're about as anti-Empire as I am, I'm dropping your fee to a hundred and fifty thousand a month and forty thousand per job. You and me, we're gonna get along just fine. Pffft, ahaha. That.. that was a good one. Alrighty, see you in three days." he reached out and patted her on the shoulder as though she were an old buddy before kicking his chair back under the table and heading for the door.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#24 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:32 am

"Mhm," she added gloriously. As they both prepared for their leave, she stopped at the door and called out for him. "Smuggler, I never got your name. Care to share?"

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#25 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:34 am

Wan stopped when she asked for his name. He pondered what exactly to tell her, then decided "For this mission, call me Umbra. After that, maybe you'll learn one of the others." He winked. "I won't ask for yours because that tends to shorten the life expectancy of people in my field. Tata!" he said before vanishing out the door.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#26 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:44 am

Shaking her head in laughter, she followed suit and took her leave. "The plot thickens," the Grand Master mused as she returned to the shadows.

Return to “Fringe Fantasies”