Dark Summons

Archive for Fringe/Neutral characters
RedZero197

Dark Summons

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:58 am

Over the planet of Brentaal IV, Allard had just gone through the procedures of landing. He had already sent through a very detailed report as to why he was there in the first place. The report was a lie as it had said that it was to visit family and work on a few things that were a part of his non-existent job. He looked over to the hologram messenger and turned on the last known message that he had received from someone, listening to it again.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Re: Dark Summons

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 am

The hologram flickered to life and the grainy image appeared. There were no details on the image. It appeared roughly human in height but the limbs were obscured and the face was not discernable.

I have sensed your presence the voice said, scrambled and modulated, Come to Brentaal IV. Dock in bay A77-15Br4v0. You will be met.

RedZero197

Post#3 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Allard looked at the hologram flicker and listened to the voice. He then looked down to see that he was just above the dock in question, going through the landing procedures and touching down gently. As soon as the Red Rose was sitting on the ground, he looked around and then back at the protocol droids and then to his astromech droid. He only sighed as the little droid beeped.

"Yeah... I know... especially for me... this may be a trap, but we also do have a job to do. Thanks to the old man on Ord Mantell, I now can travel from planet to planet and fix things up for the prices that they need to know."

The little droid bleeps again and then the young man speaks up again. "Yes yes, I know that he hasn't approved of this yet, but hey... we need the money some way, shape, or form. Just do what the people say here and don't try to cause a scene... says the man who has to make sure that this whole meeting goes off without a hitch..."

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:14 am

Briscoe Jenkins was concealed in the Force. He would not abide the chance of anyone finding him after so long successfully hiding. Whether or not his summoned guest displayed any prowess with the Dark Side or the Light, Briscoe could not be too careful.

The docking bay specified was vacant. There were construction materials strewn about, hanging wires, exposed metal frames, and overall a feeling of incompleteness. Standing a few dozen yards away from the only functioning landing pad was a tall figure with long dark grey fabric draping from its body. The figure was tall. Very tall. No visible limbs, just tal pillar of body with a slight narrowing near the hip region, softly sloped shoulders, and a cowled head with only the chin visible from the blackness within.

The chin was false, of course. The entire face was false. A mesh structure against his face with synthflesh stretched over it. None of his natural features were visible and it moved as real as if it were his own face though it did feel odd, like a rubber glove stretched over his skin.

"Do you rule the Force or serve it?" were the first words out of Briscoe's mouth when Allard appeared. His voice was masked, pitched a couple octaves higher than usual and given a raspy undertone.

RedZero197

Post#5 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:46 am

"Hmm... that depends on what you mean..." He appears from the hatch that had opened up, coming down to the pad. "I would just say that I am actually learning more about it. But, I know that you are trying really hard to hide the fact that you are... or should I say, your clothes are drenched in the force. Thankfully, you are doing a great job of it." The young man only looked on at the shadowy figure that was before him.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#6 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Briscoe nodded slowly, giving his tall frame a ponderous look. "Well spoken." he said. "I must now know whether you have been trained in the way of the Jedi or in the way of the Sith...and whether you wish to continue your training."

RedZero197

Post#7 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:38 pm

"I have been trained in the ways of the Sith. And yes... I would like to continue my training. You see, I don't know where my regular master is." The young man said as he looked the dark cloaked figure up and down. "So then... you are a Sith as well... but you are here in the Inner Regions... it seems you have ties more with the Imperials than the Sith, am I right?"

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#8 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:00 am

Briscoe slowly shook his head. "You are a fool." He said, "A trusting fool. You have no proof from me that I am Sith. I did not even admit to it in my question. You do not even know if I am Force Sensitive. I could be a Jedi and cut you down where you stand. I could be an Imperial assassin. If your former Master was this trusting then it is no wonder he has gone missing. He is probably dead."

The high raspy voice dripped with disgust. "It is very fortunate for you that I am Sith. The last Sith. The Dark Lord who orchestrate the rise of the Empire. Unfortunately I did not foresee the betrayal o the Emperor. Now I fear you are all I have to work with."

RedZero197

Post#9 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 am

"Well... of course. I had the thought that you had just killed a Jedi or a Sith and was just wearing their robes as a sign of disrespect for such a weak individual. And... let's see... so then... you are the one who really is the mastermind behind every single event through the history of the rise to the fall of the Empire... and the eventual return of the Empire. Now I have to say, better than a politician could ever do. And I guess... if you are training me, then you should not have any fear until you see me in action." The young man stopped and then stared at the man with his one eye.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#10 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:45 am

Briscoe shook his head solemnly. "I am not so old that I have been with the Empire long enough for a rise and fall. I have merely orchestrated its most recent ascent to power. I plotted the war against the Federation and the destruction of the Jedi Order. But then the Empire turned on me and hunted our Order into extinction. Or near extinction."

He took a few long, slow strides towards Allard but stopped before getting within arms reach. "What have you learned?"

RedZero197

Post#11 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 am

"I have heard... unfortunately, I had to be told of that fate for the Sith before I had met you. But, I have learned Shi-Cho, Ataru, and Niman forms sir. For the force powers... I have learned just the basics, but I have used them with my Niman form." He looks at the man and, keeping one of his hands close to the lightsaber hilt on his waist, but not really reaching for it.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#12 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:17 am

"Very good. You are not helpless then. But you are not useful either. You need to learn more than the arts of a lightsaber and methods of the Force. You need to be able to exist in the shadows. I have a task for you." A small round device floated up out of a pocket in Briscoe's long grey cloak and floated over to Allard.

"That is a one time use communicator. It will only work once. Only for a few minutes. And only contact me. Take it and leave. Go out into the Galaxy. Find a place where we can train in secret. A place far from civilization. Secret and secure. Do not contact me until you find such a place."

RedZero197

Post#13 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:25 am

Allard looks at the man and then sighs as he took the communicator, placing it into his pocket and walking toward his ship. He stops and then looks back at him, the bandage over his non-existent eye beginning to glow a bright red, began to speak in a serious and cold tone. "I hope that you are not trying to use me for your own special gains... Just know that any that have done that, have met with a terrible fate. Don't be one of those stupid fools."

With that said, the glowing of the young man's eye dimmed down as he went into the ship. The ship hummed as it started up and levitated off of the ground. It then shot up into the sky and flew off into the atmosphere and into space. Allard looked at the communicator and then set it up where the holographic messenger was, with his astromech droid making sure that it was secure and had boosted up the power of the device.

Ghinn Rast
Bounty Hunter

Post#14 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 am

Briscoe watched Allard leave and listened to his warning. He weighed the potential thread then filed it away. He would learn more about Allard's past in time. As for using him, it would take some time before Briscoe could determine his actual usefulness. It would be a waste to spend a useful pawn on something that bore little fruit, but it would be wasteful to train someone who was utterly inept at the finesse required for his goals.

He would judge in time. For now, though, he had a job to get back to.

[/end]

Return to “Fringe Fantasies”