Faction :: Galactic Empire
Rank :: Executor (Faction Second-in-Command)
- Guardians (Byss, 76 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen, despite the victory at Coruscant only a few years before believes that the direction of the Empire is poor underneath the leadership of the Emperor Lucius Blackwood, he created the Praxeum a new Empire dedicated to building Aeaolen's rule in the galaxy.
- Legion (Coruscant & Anaxes, 77 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen receives intelligence that someone is plotting against the Empire, he finds that Evander Remus, a man he formerly inducted into the Praxeum is behind it. Aeaolen convinces Evander to join him in the Galactic Empire as Grand Inquisitor. Aeaolen tasks Evander Remus with initially hunting down the Imperial Knights, without the Emperor's consent.
- Deja Vu (Bastion, 77 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen and Radec Fel meet each other for the first time, they plot out the destruction of those who oppose them, even if that includes the Emperor. The two forge a lasting bond.
- Bastion of the Empire (Bastion, 77 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen along with a dozen other Imperial officials meet at a lavish dinner to discuss happenings within the Empire.
- Victory, An Emperor and an Executor (Bastion, 78 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen and Emperor Blackwood meet to discuss their differences and their overall objective for the Empire. Aeaolen asks the Emperor to have the Imperial Knights shed their role as Imperial protectors and begin hunting Jedi and Sith through the galaxy. Aeaolen plans to use this as a means to further the Inquisition by explaining that many of the Imperial Knights were feeble and turned against the Empire.
- The Golden Age (Coruscant, 78 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen is at a rally held for the promotion of the new Galactic Empire, the Galactic Emperor Lucius Blackwood goes on a tour of the galaxy to promote the recent Imperial victory and shore up the worlds throughout the Empire.
- Happier Violence (Cantros IV, 78 ABY) Complete :: In an attempt to enhance his own power and grant a reason to crusade in the Outer Rim, Aeaolen makes Kali, a former Imperial Dark Jedi the new Dark Lord of the Sith. Aeaolen believes that if the Sith rise again, the Empire will be forced to react and not continue to enjoy its peace that it has for the past several years.
- Outer Empire (Bastion, 79 ABY) Complete :: Aeaolen, furthering his attempts to garner interest and favor in certain places in the galaxy withdraws a majority of the Galactic Empire from the Outer Rim, leaving vast portions in its southern region without Imperial presence. Aeaolen would consult with the Emperor to discuss that the efforts were futile and it would've costed the Empire precious materials that it had not yet been able to harvest.
- Dreadnoughts of Coruscant (Coruscant, 75 ABY) Ongoing :: Aeaolen forces the hand of the Federation Chief of Staff at Coruscant, pulling off an impressive Imperial victory, the Galactic Empire achieves Coruscant and the Federation quickly folds thereafter.
- Leader of the Companions (Vorzyd I, 75 ABY) Ongoing :: Aeaolen takes to force the Vorzyd System into compliance. The thread focuses on the problems facing the Empire immediately after the victory at Coruscant.
- Will of the Guardian (Part I) (Tython, 76 ABY) Ongoing :: Aeaolen receives intelligence that the missing Jedi Grandmaster is on Tython, Aeaolen locates and frees the Jedi Grandmaster.
- Dark Force Rising (Wayland, 77 ABY - Present) :: Aeaolen begins using the world of Wayland for his secret Dark Empire project, he constructs World Devastators for the first time since the reborn Emperor Palpatine. Aeaolen frequently visits the world to test out his machinations.
- Catching the Sun (Thyrsus, 78 ABY) :: Aeaolen attempts to establish contact with the Supreme Sun Guardian Lucius Verus to add them to the Vengeance Squadron.
- Terminus (Coruscant, 80 ABY) :: Aeaolen works with Imperial Intelligence to bomb a transportation hub above Coruscant, granting the Empire casus belli to crackdown on various political enemies. Grand Admiral Drale is returned to his position as Grand Moff but splits his time with Vengeance Squadron.
- The Perversion of Eraidu (Eraidu, 80 ABY)